About Charlotte Haitham Taylor
Wokingham Borough Councillor for Shinfield South Ward
- A married mother of one, Charlotte is a successful self-employed fine artist.
- Charlotte was elected as a Wokingham Borough Councillor in 2010, then again in 2012 and 2016.
- Charlotte was in charge of Children’s Services from 2012 – 2017.
- In her Executive role, Charlotte was responsible for some of Britain’s most highly-rated State Schools.
- In 2015, Charlotte stood as the Conservative candidate for the parliamentary seat of North West Durham, finishing second.
- In May 2017, Charlotte became Leader of Wokingham Borough Council, serving until November 2018.
- Charlotte is a Director of the Thames Valley Berkshire Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP).
- Charlotte is a member of the Innovation Board at the Local Government Association (LGA) where she is also the elected representative for Unitary Authorities on the Conservative Board.
- She vigorously promotes the interests of Shinfield South’s residents in the Borough, and of the Borough in the UK.